Games Room : Information & Tournaments
Smash Bros Melee – GameCube
6:30pm – 8:30pm
Full Ruleset: https://smashboards.com/rulesets/melee/
4 Stocks, 8 Minute Time Limit
Items are disabled.
*Stalling with moves such as Jigglypuff’s Rising Pound or Peach’s Wall Bomber are banned
*Glitches such as Ice Climbers’s Freeze Glitch and Mewtwo’s Soul Stunner are banned.
*Pause option is disabled in the game menu. If left on, accidental pausing mid match forfeits a stock.
*You may not choose any stage you have won on during a set, unless agreed by both players.
*A tie is determined by most stocks, and then if still tied, by percentage. If percentage is tied, the match is fully replayed.
*Playing as Master Hand is banned
Fountain of Dreams
BYO Controller (Recommended)
Pokken Tournament DX – Nintendo Switch
10:30am – 11:30pm
Skill Off; Stadium Only
Best of 3 Games (Best of 5 for grand final)
Loser of last match may change Fighter Pokemon.
Both players may change assist sets and cheering type between matches.
Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon – DS
12:00pm – 1:30pm
4v4 Singles (have a team of 6; but choose 4 Pokemon to use in each battle)
No Legendaries or Ultra Beasts
No Duplicate Pokemon or Items
Flat 50 battles (Pokemon are recommended to be at least level 50)
Crash Team Racing – PS1
12pm – 2pm
4 players; bracket of 4, top 2 advance
- Players advance through the cups increasing in difficulty as they progress
- NO GLITCHES OR SHORTCUTS. Full track must be completed. Exceptions to this rule include:
- The wall jump in Polar Pass
- The upper bridge in Sewer Speedway
- The overpass in Papu Pyramids
These are allowed since they are legal, intentional shortcuts.
Single/Double Elimination (Participation Dependant)
Tekken 7 – PS4
4:00pm – 6:00pm
Game Settings: Best of 3 Games (Best of 5 for finals)
Loser may repick character after each game
BYO Controller (Recommended – fightsticks allowed)
DragonBall FighterZ – PS4
10:30am – 12:30pm
Game Settings: 3v3 Tag Team Mode
Rules: All characters and stages legal; Best of 3 Games (Best of 5 from loser’s semi-finals onward)
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Nintendo Switch
12:30pm – 2:00pm
1v1 – Winner advances
Game Settings: 150CC (Normal), Normal Items, No CPU
- Players may pick any racer. Then they must agree on a cart combination
Halo 5 – XBox One
2pm – 3pm
Game Settings: Standard 1v1 Slayer, 8 minute time limit for each match
- Players agree on a map, otherwise a coin is flipped if two maps are selected
- First to 15 points wins
Pokken Tournament – WiiU
3:30pm – 5:30pm
Full Ruleset: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CFaeel_cVIImEZ7ZrIrb_fSva5H3tsN24yp2INyrVLE/preview
- 2 stocks, 6 minute time limit
- Handicap: Off
- Team Attack: On
- Damage Ratio: 1.0x
- Items: Off and None
- Pause: Off
- Custom Fighters and Custom Moves are set to off
- All DLC characters are legal
- Mii Fighters are legal. Each setup will have 1-1-1-1 Mii Brawlers/Swordsmen/Gunners available for use (Using a Default Mii). No other specials for Mii Fighters will be allowed. Players are not allowed to transfer existing Miis to a setup. In the case of doubles, Default Guest Miis should be picked to match the color of the team you are playing on.
- Final Destination
- Lylat Cruise
- Town & City
Rules: refer to full ruleset linked above (printed copies will be provided at each setup on the day – link to full ruleset can also be linked to website/sm posts
BYO Controller (Recommended)